Story of a dress - Lyrota - Persephone Dress
This maybe the best thing ever
it’s almost summer so let’s have a giveaway! ❤
- you must be following my blog to be eligible!
- reblogs AND likes are counted!
- you get an additional entry when you enter my feature points code on your app! just let me know in a comment on your reblog that you did!
- no giveaway blogs!
- entire prize MUST come to less than $250!
- i will ship internationally!
- the steps are just guidelines! if you don’t need a certain aspect (such as accessories) of the costume, feel free to allot more money to another part!
- please do not ask for large props!
- this giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr!
- the giveaway ends on august 31st!
best of luck to everyone who chooses to enter!
one week left!
today this guy told me that my dress made my ass look fat (he sad it as a 'compliment') and obviously since it was 8:30 I was too tired for that shit and I replied with 'saying my ass is fat wont make your dick any bigger' and when he tried to defend himself saying his dick was big enough I told him that it doesn’t count if he shoved two thirds of it in his personality and he just looked at me completely defenseless AND BASICALLY I STOLE THAT LINE FROM HERE BUT I SLAYED
Yes yes moving time is upon me, and I am need of the funds to move and to get a new vehicle to get me there.
As much as I love my home state, it’s time to move back to California to a job I love and where I know my future career is.
So! If you all would be so kind as to do me the honor of allowing me to draw your favorite character, be it that of a film, tv show, comic, one of your own original characters, or even a version of yourself in my drawing style, I would be very appreciative!
I’ll open 5 at a time, first come first serve via the email listed above or sending an ask to @salemworks. If you don’t make the list the first time around, you will be put on a waiting list and be notified when you will be able to commission me.
It’s time for me to go home, so please help a lady out!
I now have a side blog dedicated to my art and commissions!
I know prices have increased, but I work my butt off on these and I really do need the money. Working for the family business pays me squat and I barely have enough money in my savings for a down payment for an apartment in Southern California, but not enough to survive and to get a much needed to new car.
So please please please PLEASE spread the word and help me out. I’ve got a job I love and man I love waiting for me to go back.